Tuesday 11 December 2012

HOPE






Hope is good thing , when I feel lost and confused when it can always bring me motivation,I think this is a best thing of this world.it stopped number of   conamen.
I needn't to explain so much , everyone knows  this but remember keep hope anytime,please.


these are famous of hope

Hope is not the closing of your eyes to the difficulty,the risk,or the failure.

It is a trust that --if I fail now --I shall not fail forever;

and if I am hurt,I shall be healed.

It is a trust that life is good,Love is powerful,and the future is full of promise.


when I was a little boy my performance very bad , some others classmates didn't like me so I always  was lonely but hope help me found what is my dream
so work hard I don't would my life unsuccessful.
















No comments:

Post a Comment