Thursday 10 January 2013

Work

  1:If i were a car,I would be a Lamborghini,Because Lamborghini have a good heart(engine).
  2:If i were a animal,I would be a eagle,Because eagle look like the king.
  3:If i were a animal,I would be a lion,Because lion have powerful force and look like king.
  4:If i were a colour, I would be a blue,Because blue means peaceful tender and wisdom.
  5:If i were a season,I would be a summer,Because summer means enthusiasm and energy.
  6:If i were a music,I would be Heavy metal,Because Heavy metal is very enthusiasm and powerful.
  7:If i were a movie,I would be Documentaries,Because The documentaries can teach knowledge.
  8:If i were a building,I would be a The Eifel Tower,Because the Eifel Tower  Represent the love and romance.
  9:If i were a food,I would be fast food,Because fast food don't have many time to eat.
10:If i were a strong person,I would be my dad,Because my dad told me how to become a good and strong person. In my heart he is my hero so i wanna be like his.


No comments:

Post a Comment