Thursday 10 January 2013

If I were a student , I would  be myself because I DON,T WANT become other student,that's make me lose myself.

If I were a animal I would be a fish that can go anywhere of sea,because I can discover new of ocean.          

If I were a flower I would be a sun flower because I can see lights any time .

If I were a pencil I would be a 2B size pencil ,because I have use that size pencil a long time.

If I were a person I would be a man who do something that he think this right way and keep to do it until the end ,this is a road of life ,he want ,

If I were a music  I would be a song that can give people who lose hope ,lights because have hope is a good thing don't you.

If I were a ball I would be a basketball, because when some play this ball I can be  positive energy.

If I were a  season   I would be summer because i can do any sport ,I like.

If I were a media I would be air because I can feel any thing in earth.

If I were a  god   I would  be a god who see no god in this world, you only can believe thing is  yourself this no reason .



finally ,I want to  say become other staff no sense  for myself , because I living here ,not other times world ,I just need to do something that I think should do SO i will not regret when i old ,  

No comments:

Post a Comment