Thursday 10 January 2013

If....................

If I were an animal .
I would be a pig
because this animal just needs to eat and sleep everyday.



If I were a colour .
I would be become white.
because This colour can become every colour.



If I were one day of the week.
I would be become Monday.
because Monday is new week ' first day. this mean  is one week closer to you from the next summer Vacation.


If I were a food
I would be rice
because It is my favorite food in the world. and rice is the staple food . So rice is more important food than other food.


If I were a movie.
I would be any one movie of animation
because I like animation .So any one  movie of animation is Luckily for me.


If I were a car.
I would be Suzuki
because this kind of car is the cheapest car of the world. So Everyone could afford to buy this car.



If I were a musical instrument
I would be Harmonica.
Becauese It is my favorite musical instrument. And This instrument is very lightweight. Everyone can bring to everywhere.



If were a type of building
I would be wayside pavilion
Because everyone everyone can rest here



If I were a geometric shape.
I would be Triangle
because In the graphic, The most stable graphics.



If I were plant
I would be Cactus
because this plant is It is one of the most hardy plants.


No comments:

Post a Comment