Thursday 10 January 2013

Personal Metaphors

1- if I were a doctor i would save a lot of lifes because I love take care of people.

2- if I were a bike I would run faster than an airplain because I am fast.

3- if I were an actor I would be like James Bound and I would do a lot of movies and I would win a lot of Oscars because I would be the best actor

4- if I were a flower I would smell pretty good and I would be beautiful because thats the way i am.

5- if I were a teacher I would be the best teacher ever because I am intelligent.

6- if I were a cellphone I would be an Iphone5 black because is the best.

7- if I were a Chinese I  would try open my eyes because I would see better.

8- if I were a Mexican I would drink tequila everyday because the best tequilas are in Mexico.

9- if I were a book I would have 5 pages because I don't like to read.

10- if I were a food I would be a feijoada(brazilian food)because are the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment